Mainpage | Contact us | E-mail Directory | Speeches
Visa Requirements for Entry Into Guyana | Applying for a Guyana Passport
GUYANA EMBASSY - WASHINGTON,
2490 Tracy Place N.W
Washington, D.C. 20008 USA
Tel: 202-265-6900/1; 202-265-3834 Fax: 202-232-1297
Updated November 4th. 2000
Both the Embassy and our New York Consulate provide the following services:
1. Authentication of documents, e.g., Power of Attorney, Will, Declarations, Certificates, etc. A Guyanese national is charged a fee of US$10 is charged for each document that is authenticated. A corporation or any other business entity is charged a fee of $US50 for each document that is authenticated.
2. Applications for Guyana Police Clearance may also be done through these offices. The fee for this service is US$10. Application forms are available.
3. Applications for Copies of Guyana Birth, Marriage and Death Certificates may also be done through these offices. The cost of each of these certificates is US$10. Application forms are available.
4. Life Certificates and NIS Certificates are issued free of charge.
5. Emergency travel certificates (while replacement for lost passport is processed) are issued at a cost of US$20 each. 6. Emergency travel certificates (for deportation) are issued at a cost of US$50 each.
Summary of Consular Fees
Effective from October 2000
|All Passport Application Forms||$1.00|
|New Passport (32 pages)||$60.00|
|New Passport (64 pages)||$120.00|
|Renewal of Passport||$45.00|
|** Replacement of Lost Passport (32 pages)||$100.00|
|** Replacement of Lost Passport (64 pages)||$200.00|
|Express fees for the above||$35.00|
** Lost Passport -- Not part of the express service
|Business (one entry)||$40.00|
|Business (multiple - 3 months)||$50.00|
|Business (multiple - 1 year)||$75.00|
(Note: All fees are in US dollars)